How to get rid of skin tags

How to get rid of skin tags



Skin tags are a like a mole that appear overnight in the last place you want one like your neck where everyone can see it. Apparently they come with age -oh gee terrific! Two of them popped up on my neck overnight! People commented "Oh what's that?"
So I tried putting a spot of Apple Cider Vinegar on them whenever I thought about it preferably at night and whenever I was home 3-4 times a day. In 2 weeks they turned black, crumbled and fell off! That's it!

The Dr. had said she could tie them off with a thread which would make them bleed and that it would hurt! but they would eventually fall off!

The Apple Cider Vinegar didn't hurt well stung a little for a moment that was all.

Why Apple Cider Vinegar I don't know it was just an idea that crossed my mind.One of them was on the front of my neck and it was like embedded in and really hard and the other was sort of like a floppy looking wart on the side of my neck but the Vinegar worked on both.







Things You'll Need:





Apple Cider Vinegar




Cotton balls









1


Pour some Apple Cider Vinegar onto a cotton ball. Do this in the sink so you don't get the Vinegar on anything else.





2


Dab it on the skin tag and hold it in place for a moment.





3


Wash your hands thoroughly afterwards. Do not use on a skin tag around the eye area.








Tips & Warnings










Don't put the Apple Cider Vinegar on a skin tag anywhere near your eye.








If you have one there see the Dr.



http://www.ehow.com/how_2227805_rid-skin-tags.html